Blogging my trips wherever I go... Current location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A-ya-ka... a-ya-ka...

Yesterday I went for my first big live event in Tokyo. It was my first big live for some time too. Ayaka was holding her 2nd last live for her Peace loving tour held at NHK hall, Shibuya. It was a helluva experience being so close to Ayaka man... This close ->|............................|<- You could feel her energy and power coursing thru you man. Her powerful voice hitting high notes sounded so pleasant to the ears. She even sang her new song, Jewellery days that's going to be out 7/4. During the concert, she stopped her repertiore a couple of times to chat with the audience. During the many instances of her talking with the audience, you could tell how 元気 or lively she was. Always prancing around the stage, and joking with us. Okie, before you think I'm another fanboy or Otaku, I'm not. Interestingly though, there were many around me. =(

Well, can't wait to hear her new release for Final Fantasy coming out in September. Too bad I can't take pictures in the hall.

Slack.

No comments: